PDA

View Full Version : Auto CAD 2009 Software keeps crashing

eeker
2009-05-07, 10:49 AM
In my office we upgraded all AutoCAD’s to the Auto CAD 2009 Software and we have a lot of problems since , which AutoCAD is keeps crashing some of the problems are it says license invalid and running low on system memory this happens when we work on xrefed drawings
Does anybody have same problems? Does anybody know how to solve this issue? I will be grateful if someone gives me some tips.

Arben.Allaraj
2009-05-09, 08:24 AM
In my office we upgraded all AutoCAD’s to the Auto CAD 2009 Software and we have a lot of problems since , which AutoCAD is keeps crashing some of the problems are it says license invalid and running low on system memory this happens when we work on xrefed drawings
Does anybody have same problems? Does anybody know how to solve this issue? I will be grateful if someone gives me some tips.

Welcome to AUGI.

This sound like as about your Operation System .
Check about for viruses and how size is your RAM.

rkmcswain
2009-05-09, 11:56 AM
In my office we upgraded all AutoCAD’s to the Auto CAD 2009 Software and we have a lot of problems since , which AutoCAD is keeps crashing some of the problems are it says license invalid

I have seen this "invalid license" problem before and in my case, I know that licensing wasn't the issue and it turned out to be .NET related. Have you recently updated .NET? If not, make sure you have the latest version and SP.