PDA

View Full Version : insert "barcode" to drawing

yeun
2009-05-11, 07:34 PM
I was wonder there is anyway we could insert tif file(barcode)?
our company drawing has barcode attach to dwg file, right now i manually insert(raster image refernce) "barcode" which is same as file name on m_space and making veiwport for that. but it is so many steps to do it. anyone have idea guide me please, by the way I'm not american so you notice. thanks.

Rong Peng
2009-05-11, 09:37 PM
I usually have my bar codes in excel, then copy and past them into paper space, then size them, print the drawing and off to production where the CNC machine reads them.

Hope that helps.

yeun
2009-05-13, 04:09 PM
I usually have my bar codes in excel, then copy and past them into paper space, then size them, print the drawing and off to production where the CNC machine reads them.

Hope that helps.
thanks for information. we make barcode with tif file. my question is there is anyway i could insert only one step.
-making barcode
-open file
-change to m_space
-insert "barcode"--------this is what i wonder if file name=barcode, maybe we can do something with lisp. I am just saying may not work.
anyway thanks again.

leipogs23
2009-06-10, 09:59 AM
thanks for information. we make barcode with tif file. my question is there is anyway i could insert only one step.
-making barcode
-open file
-change to m_space
-insert "barcode"--------this is what i wonder if file name=barcode, maybe we can do something with lisp. I am just saying may not work.
anyway thanks again.

It is very possible with lisp. You just need a custom program. I doubt if you can find one in the net.

jaberwok
2009-06-15, 03:16 PM
Would barcode fonts help?

Martin QR Codedll
2012-11-20, 04:38 AM
Hi,

Problem solved. Thanks for the info!