PDA

View Full Version : Station tic color seems to be dependent on current layer in paper space

myork.194843
2009-06-19, 06:54 PM
I am having a problem with the color of my stationing tics where they seem to be dependent on whichever layer is current in my paper space. When I open the xref that this alignment is in, everything behaves fine, but when I open the drawing file that it is xref'd into, it changes color with whatever layer is currently active. This seems like one of those simple things that I am completely overlooking because I am a bit too focused on it, I'd really appreciate if someone could help me with this.

sinc
2009-06-19, 10:08 PM
I don't know of anything that would cause that.

What version of C3D are you using? Have you tried shutting down and restarting the program?

If shutting down and restarting C3D doesn't change anything, I suspect you might be having some sort of Layer 0 problem, but the setting for your current layer shouldn't affect anything that hasn't been drawn yet. It might be difficult to diagnose your issue without seeing the drawing.

brian.hailey933139
2009-06-19, 10:15 PM
Select your xref and change it's color, do the labels change? If so, you created the labels on layer 0 in the xref and layer 0 within the label style.

myork.194843
2009-06-22, 06:49 PM
I'm using C3D 2010, I did restart the program and that didn't seem to help. I selected the xref to check what color properties were assigned to it, that doesn't seem to be the problem either.

Thanks for the responses, I very much appreciate it.