PDA

View Full Version : creating drawing index, sacles, etc. in excel

sopori
2004-11-04, 11:04 PM
hi All:

I am new to this forum. I wanted to have a routine which could update my drawings its index no, dates, scales, dates, etc. from excel file. I started with excel file with all my drawing list, dates, scale, author, checker, etc. now I wanted to use the excel file to update all my drawings with that file. I understand there is some ovl file which could be used to update.

thanks

Ss

rkmcswain
2010-04-05, 08:28 PM
hi All:

I am new to this forum. I wanted to have a routine which could update my drawings its index no, dates, scales, dates, etc. from excel file. I started with excel file with all my drawing list, dates, scale, author, checker, etc. now I wanted to use the excel file to update all my drawings with that file. I understand there is some ovl file which could be used to update.

You can currently use Sheet Set Manager to do all of this.

Opie
2010-04-05, 09:06 PM
You can currently use Sheet Set Manager to do all of this.
Updating a rather old thread there, RK. You okay? :p

RobertB
2010-04-06, 12:02 AM
Updating a rather old thread there, RK. You okay? :pHe must have been rather bored. Shall we ding his rep?
:veryevil:

rkmcswain
2010-04-06, 12:53 AM
Unanswered posts don't look so good to people searching for answers, most of whom probably never look at the dates... :rolleyes:

RobertB
2010-04-06, 01:47 AM
Unanswered posts don't look so good to people searching for answers, most of whom probably never look at the dates... :rolleyes:Good point. I still think you were bored. ;)

Opie
2010-04-06, 02:10 AM
He must have been rather bored. Shall we ding his rep?
:veryevil:
Works for me. :p

Edit: Let me get back to you in say 4 - 5 years. :p