PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Steve Johnson

Steve Johnson
2004-11-08, 06:55 AM
Just thought I would say hello here. Yes, I'm the Cadalyst (http://www.cadalyst.com/) Bug Watch (http://gis.cadalyst.com/gis/author/authorDetail.jsp?id=16222) guy.

BrenBren
2004-11-08, 01:58 PM
Hello Cadalyst Bug Watch Guy...glad to have you aboard :)

Steve Johnson
2004-11-12, 07:59 AM
Brenda - Thanks for the welcome! I don't know how much time I'll be able to spend here, but thanks to Mike Perry at least I know the place exists! 8-)

Steve Johnson
2005-05-30, 08:01 AM
Ooh, I just noticed I have my full collection of 11 little green blob thingies after just 40 posts!
:Puffy:
Is this a record? Is there a Guinness Book Of Records entry for AUGI little green blob thingies? Anyway, thanks to my legions of admiring fans: both of you are wonderful people. ;)

Steve_Bennett
2005-05-30, 08:08 AM
Ooh, I just noticed I have my full collection of 11 little green blob thingies after just 40 posts!
:Puffy:
Is this a record? Is there a Guinness Book Of Records entry for AUGI little green blob thingies? Anyway, thanks to my legions of admiring fans: both of you are wonderful people. ;)Well, it probably has to do with that picture of the cute little girl & all the chicks dig it or you have a lot of good tech advise.

Brian Myers
2005-05-30, 02:48 PM
Well, mandrews has that many in 34 posts and while it's a bit of a glitch in the way posts are counted, shally has it with 1 "official" post.

Sorry, not a Record! :roll:

Steve Johnson
2005-06-01, 04:56 AM
Ooh, someone just gave me some more good karma. :grin: Unless they put their name in the comments, there's no way of telling who it is, right? Anyway, thanks to whoever you are.

For the person who PM'd me, and for the benefit of the rest of my fan club ;), the hypnotherapy words in my signature come from the start of the 1999 Dream Theater concept album Scenes From A Memory. I made the animated ball picture based on the cover artwork for the forthcoming Dream Theater album Octavarium (released 6/7 June 2005).

mfowler
2005-06-01, 01:30 PM
Welcome aboard, Mr. Karma. Your sig is mesmerizing. :)