PDA

View Full Version : 2010 + Vray VFB weirdness

loydg
2009-10-06, 03:34 PM
This is more of an annoyance than anything. When I render using Vray, the Vray frame buffer wants to "hide" behind my Max application. I have to click on the title bar to get it back. That's annoying as it is, but if I go to save the image, there's this redundant cycle of clicking on the VFB "save" then the file type in, back to the VFB. Arg! The only way to actually give it a name is to close the VFB. I've been told that thtere is a conflict between the VFB and the Material Editor, but even with the material aditor closed, I still have the save file issue. Any other Vray users experiencing this in 2010?

Open window, jump...:banghead:

Gene Herring
2009-10-07, 01:29 AM
Mine seems to have disappeared completely! I was about to do a reinstall to try and get the frame buffer back. It worked fine for several days and then suddenly just !! Clicking on the "show last frame buffer" doesn't help either. (enable built in frame buffer check box is checked as should be)

dellis
2009-10-08, 03:19 PM
Yup...same here. It happens for me if i have any other dialogue open as well...not just the material editor. I basically just switched back to the regular frame buffer....and only switch back when i really, really need to for big images and stuff. Shame though....i like the VRay vfb.

loydg
2009-10-09, 12:55 PM
Thanks, guys. At least I can rule out "flakey video card" as possibility. Vlado: please fix!