PDA

View Full Version : Turn off frequency lines

avn
2009-11-03, 05:40 PM
In the corridor there are lines crossing it that correspond to the “frequency”. (so many feet along straight / so many feet along curves.) We don’t remember where to change it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

emunchel
2009-11-09, 03:13 PM
If you go into your corridor properties, and then to the parameter tab, there is a table heading labeled 'frequency'. You can change that information there.

LarryN
2010-02-22, 09:19 PM
to TURN OFF those corridor FREQUENCY LINES, the following recipe works. This works as I have just done this in Civil 3D 2009.

1. TURN OFF section lines (FREQUENCY LINES] in Corridor Properties on the Codes Tab.
a. At “Code set style”: COPY “Standard Code” Style as “Standard_Frequency lines OFF”. Then Edit “Standard_Frequency lines OFF”.
i. A pop-up appears. On Codes tab, Under LINK <default>., COPY “Standard” style as “Standard_LINK OFF”. Then, Edit “Standard_LINK OFF”. Turn OFF Link Layer. Do likewise under POINT, for both <default> and <no codes>.

Coolmo
2010-02-26, 07:03 PM
to TURN OFF those corridor FREQUENCY LINES, the following recipe works. This works as I have just done this in Civil 3D 2009.

I just put all the corridor objects on a "Corridor" layer and turn it off. I can access the corridors and their properties through the Toolspace.