PDA

View Full Version : Structure Labels not showing?

jmoore.218473
2009-12-28, 08:01 PM
I'm having some troubles on labeling the structures in Civil 3D 2010. The pipe labels seem to come in without any problems, but when it comes to the Structures, the labels don't show up at all. I used to be able to add them with out any problems, but now they don't come in at all. If anyone has had this problem before, please let me know if there’s a fix. I'm thinking that I'm missing some sort of support file, but I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance,
Jon

brian.hailey933139
2009-12-29, 07:07 PM
First thing that comes to mind is layers. Other then that, I'm at a loss.

tonycarcamo
2010-05-06, 03:48 AM
yeah i would definitely check the layers the structure label is on. All check to see if layer 0 is turned off. go into your struture label style and then General Tab and see what layers your labels have bee assigned too.

tony
www.tonyscivil3dworld.blogspot.com

scooper
2010-07-02, 03:20 PM
it could also be a partent setting for your styles. Toolspace > Settings > Pipe Network - right click and select Edit feature settings and make sure that in the default styles you have a label set. other than that make sure that you network has a setting for the structure style: Network Properties > Layout Settings tab > Labels - make sure that you have label styles set.

if those dont work then the might be a setting issue with the command for adding a label or you are having some sort of glitch.

hope this helps