PDA

View Full Version : Contour Paperspace Display

dsalmon
2010-03-04, 06:56 PM
I have added labels to my contours on my surface and they look fine in modelspace as far as text size. When I go into paperspace, the labels display very large in size. Seems like an easy fix, but I can't figure it out.

sinc
2010-03-05, 02:06 PM
C3D labels are scaled using the Drawing Scale in modelspace, and the Viewport Scale in paperspace.

With the latest releases of C3D, these settings get changed along with the Annotation Scale, at least if you use the scale in the status bar near the bottom-right of the screen. So the best thing to do is to use this toolbar to adjust the scale.

Now make sure this scale is set the same in both modelspace and paperspace. In other words, if you discover you need to set your viewport to 1" = 50', make sure you change the scale to 1" = 50' in modelspace, too. Then the text should be the same size in both places, and you can use the Style to control the size of the text.

tonycarcamo
2010-05-06, 04:01 AM
you can also right click on your viewport,select properties and under the Misc section set the annotation scale to the scale you want.

tony
www.tonyscivil3dworld.blogspot.com