PDA

View Full Version : Autodesk Impression Community content

harrisbrett
2010-03-16, 01:56 AM
Does anyone have any the user posted .irf styles that used to be available for download on the now defunct Community site?

I thought I had them saved, but apparently I don't.

Brian Benton
2010-03-16, 12:41 PM
I don't, but I get the feeling Impression isn't dead yet. Autodesk just released a hotfix that allows us to run Impression in Windows 7. It had issues before. Maybe they will get the site back up.

richard.binning
2010-08-24, 03:03 PM
I've got em and can make them available.

aurachroma
2010-10-21, 02:37 AM
Richard:

Can you send them to me? I am teaching a course now to engineers, and they have gotten quite a bit further than expected. We have time for them to beautify their drawings, as well as make them functional.

I am not sure whether I can leave an email address here. If so, that address is:

aurachroma@gmail.com

I appreciate your help. If we need to utilize another means of sending them (such as an ftp) please let me know.

Kind regards,
Chris

(Incidentally, I once worked for a firm in Athen, Ohio....also in Appalachia).

neilwhite.228163
2010-10-25, 03:39 PM
Any Chance I could request those to!
neilchristopherwhite at btinternet.com

thanks more than you know!

craighowie
2010-11-17, 02:02 PM
Hi all.

Not sure exactly what .irf files you are talking about... But sounds interesting! Possibly sharing them here would be a huge help for people busy experimenting with the product! Like myself....

There seems to be very little activity and help available with Impressions at the moment. (Just my observation.) Is this so? Or am I just not looking hard enough?

Thanks,
Craig

craighowie
2010-11-17, 03:17 PM
Sorry Mistake... Posted something in the wrong place