PDA

View Full Version : Xref'd Section Views

caddraftsman82
2010-03-25, 04:54 PM
Good Afternoon,

I am trying to xref our section views into a drawing so I can make a sheet from them. However, when I xref our section views into another drawing it is only showing part of the assembly. It is missing the curb, shelf and fill daylight subassemblies.

I am very new to Civil 3d and not quite sure what is going wrong.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Justin

brian.hailey933139
2010-03-26, 02:23 AM
I'm not sure what's going on with your drawing however, if I may offer an alternative...

Xref your corridor into the drawing you want your cross sections and data reference your alignment and create the sections in the sheet you are going to plot.

jim.haglund
2011-09-28, 04:53 PM
I have tried creating sections within an xref'd corridor and I cannot get the corridor to display in the section views. I have the alignment and profiles data shortcut into the drawing. Do you have any idea what I'm missing?

Thanks in advance
Jim Haglund
KPG Inc

WScottAllenPE
2011-09-28, 05:07 PM
Are your code sets the same in your corridor drawing and your section drawing?

mjfarrell
2011-09-28, 09:32 PM
did you include the corridor in the sample line properties?

check the sample line group properties and use the sample more sources option

tntdraftsol
2011-10-31, 07:18 PM
I'm not sure what's going on with your drawing however, if I may offer an alternative...

Xref your corridor into the drawing you want your cross sections and data reference your alignment and create the sections in the sheet you are going to plot.

They would need to data reference their surface(s) into that drawing as well right, and not just the alignment?