PDA

View Full Version : Slope Arrows

awarren
2010-05-26, 06:30 PM
I have a surface and I have the arrows turned on to show my engineer the flow problem we are talking about. The only problem is there are so many arrows they are on top of each other. It looks like some-kind of funky line type. I am talking about side to side running along the contour. I can space them out as far as vertical distance, but how to spread them out along the contour?

dabbondondolo
2010-07-07, 07:10 PM
I have this same problem! Is there no help out there? I have searched the web but no results.....Did you ever find the solution?

civil3Dguide
2010-07-08, 02:24 AM
Can you not resize them to clear it up?

brian.hailey933139
2010-07-09, 04:29 PM
Using the analysis, it places an arrow on every triangle and there is no way (that I know of) to weed those arrows out. You can use a one point slope label that just shows an arrow and copy it around to the appropriate places showing the direction of the slopes and then do a slope analysis to show the steepness of the surface.

jmeyer.186809
2010-08-05, 04:56 PM
if you edit your surface style and go to the analysis tab and click on slope arrow and change the size of the arrow length is will change the size of the entire arrow. You can make the tiny or huge. Wouldn't that fix your overlappy issue? or do you have such a dense surface that it's just nuts? lol