PDA

View Full Version : Unable to enter a location

dfi
2010-06-08, 11:34 AM
When I try to enter a location for step 2 when setting up a new project. I get an error 'AutodeskGreen Building Studio web service does not support service in the country you selected. Please select a different country.' Shouldn't this work almost everywhere?

I am logged in with my Autodesk subscription.

The location I am selecting is in Denmark.

When I was using it as a trial I never had this problem.

Teresa.Martin
2010-06-09, 06:07 PM
Are you selecting a specific place in Denmark or just 'Denmark'? For instance, I just set up a project in this location:
Øster Voldgade 4a, 1350 København, Danmark (Rosenborg Slot).

As you can see from the screen shot, green building studio allowed me to do this.
Try a specific address.
Best regards,

dfi
2010-06-10, 06:47 AM
I have tried everthing from a specific address to just Denmark in general. I even tried locations in the US by specific address, city, state and zip code and still get the same results.

marjorie.stein
2010-06-10, 06:12 PM
Hello,
Are you using a new browser? This sounds like an issue with security settings. Is your security level set to Medium or lower? If you see a Security Warning pop-up window, ("Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?") click NO.

Best Regards,

Teresa.Martin
2010-06-10, 06:53 PM
I have tried everthing from a specific address to just Denmark in general. I even tried locations in the US by specific address, city, state and zip code and still get the same results.

Ah...I did not realize it was every address. In your first post you stated you were trying to enter just Denmark. As Marjorie posted, it is probably a security setting.
Best regards,

dfi
2010-06-14, 05:03 PM
Thanks for your help. Clicking 'NO' did the trick.