PDA

View Full Version : Profile information moving off the table when i try to print

will.connolly
2010-06-25, 08:04 AM
I have made 3 small profile views on civil 3d 2010. whenever i go into the tab with the viewports to show these, the ground profile, pipe network and all my labels are either dissapeared of to the left and out of the table. If i do a regen in the viewport this fixes the problem untill i try to print or change the tab. a regenall in the viewport has no effect and doesnt change anything, unless its after a regen then it goes back to being out of the table.

any help would be really appreciated

cheers

smeyer
2011-04-28, 06:55 PM
I have similar issues. General linework drawn in a Profile View will appear to have "moved" when the profile is xref'd into another drawing and displayed in a layout tab viewport. Sometimes a Regen will fix it - temporarily. The linework appears to move in an oddly skewed direction. I have figured out how to "workaround" by placing the linework in the wrong position in the Profile View so that it shows up correctly in the layout tab, but this is just crazy. I'm spinning my wheels and getting nowhere.