PDA

View Full Version : Multileader user block won't scale

marcin.romanski
2010-06-28, 01:20 PM
I created multileader with user block at annotative scale 1:100. Everything looked fine for many weeks but now when i open my user blocks are tiny (not scaled) whereas arrow are still big.
I created new multileader of the same content and it works fine.
Does anybody can help me to understant why my blocks has gone small and how can I change it in all affected multileaders?

Please see the attached file.

Louis G
2010-10-07, 07:15 PM
I created multileader with user block at annotative scale 1:100. Everything looked fine for many weeks but now when i open my user blocks are tiny (not scaled) whereas arrow are still big.
I created new multileader of the same content and it works fine.
Does anybody can help me to understant why my blocks has gone small and how can I change it in all affected multileaders?

Please see the attached file.

Have you ever figured this out? I'm having a similar problem here.

irneb
2010-10-08, 12:21 PM
Haven't seen this happening on my MLs ... not yet anyway. Fingers crossed :shock:.

Which version / vertical are you using? I'm mostly on 2008 Vanilla, but starting to move towards 2011 Vanilla and / or ACA.

Louis G
2010-10-08, 12:37 PM
Haven't seen this happening on my MLs ... not yet anyway. Fingers crossed :shock:.

Which version / vertical are you using? I'm mostly on 2008 Vanilla, but starting to move towards 2011 Vanilla and / or ACA.

I'm using ACA 2010.
It gets overwhelming when the results of what one wants to achieve isn't happening.
I just keep on pounding on it.
I did make a multi leader style using ACAD out of the box tag_circle block. See attached.
What I am experiencing is when I want to insert this style into an imperial drawing, the circle will not scale (annotate) proportionally with the arrow.
Thanks for looking into this.

irneb
2010-10-08, 01:03 PM
No idea what's wrong. Just a note, when I open your 1st attachment in 2011 it states that there's a large number of scales and asks if I want to reset it. Maybe that's what's causing this bug-like behavior.

Louis G
2010-10-08, 01:18 PM
clarification irneb!
Do you mean Augi.dwg or the very first attatchement of this thread? It wasn't posted by me but perhaps that is the answer to marcin.romanski's problem.

irneb
2010-10-08, 02:14 PM
Ahgg sorry :Oops: looked but didn't see :lol: ... I meant the attachment to the OP.

irneb
2010-10-08, 03:11 PM
Just ran into a situation where this could happen: CopyClip an annotative ML with block from MS onto PS, then CopyClip it back. Now make a normal copy of it - the block becomes scaled as if 1:1 (even though such scale is not attached). This happened in 2008 Vanilla, so it may be a bug in later AC's as well.