View Full Version : Renumber survey database points
2010-10-15, 08:55 PM
Does anyone know of a way to renumber points that have been imported into a survey database? Looks like the only option is to edit the original point file and reimport.
2010-10-20, 07:44 PM
1) Unlock points in the Survey Network Properties: right-click - points - unlock in drawing
2) And / or you may need to unlock the points for the point group: right-click - unlock
3) Points - edit points - renumber.
2010-10-20, 10:32 PM
I found that too, problem is the point is no longer part of the database. It can be overwritten by the original point number. Also it's ignored by the process linework tools.
Thanks for the reply.
2010-10-26, 10:54 PM
This was posted today on the Being Civil Blog. Basically the steps that 2xKirk95 posted, but adds another step at the end to update the survey database.
Final steps being:
Final step would be to update your Survey Network to write these changes to your Survey Database. To update go to:
1. Survey tab and expand Networks node
2. Right-click on network and choose Update Network and/or Import>Import points from drawing.
3. This would update your survey database.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.11 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.