PDA

View Full Version : 2011: Labelingl of Vertical Curves

agranquist837112
2012-06-29, 04:40 PM
A couple of questions:
1. Is it possible to drag a curve label below the curve? When I do this now, the label changes as shown below:

2. Why do the labels of curves that are "truncated" by the Create Sheets tool not show up correctly? See below:

Jeff_M
2012-06-29, 05:15 PM
You can create a style to label below the curve, but when you try to drag a label it thinks you really want to drag it....

Not sure about the truncated curve label, I skipped 2011 for various other bugs/reasons. Have you installed the Service Packs?

Anthony Rhodes
2012-07-02, 02:19 PM
The good news is you can fix both problems in C3d 2011, the bad news is I can not remember for the life of me how I got it set up to work. Unfortunatly we have moved on to 2012 so I can not just send you my template and let you pick apart the settings that are different. I "think" the solution for problem #2 is shown in the photo. As I recall it has to do with how you set up and anchor the dimension lines. The photo below shows how we have ours set up. I hope it helps.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o277/anthonylrhodes/ProfileLabels.gif

Sorry I can not be more help. I have had to solve both problems in the past, unfortunatly it has been awhile ago and I can not remember the solution.