PDA

View Full Version : error: no function definition: C:AMPSNAPMID

Darren Allen
2012-07-09, 04:52 PM
Running Mechanical; After selecting an object to move and place between two points from the ctrl/shft-right mouse botton snap drop menu I recieve the following: error: no function definition: C:AMPSNAPMID. Please advise. Thanks

cadtag
2012-07-09, 07:05 PM
Sounds like a problem with Mechanical loading properly -- e.g. AMPowerSnap is not getting loaded. First step would be to make sure that the profile is the correct Mechanical profile, - or try changing to a different profile, or resetting to defaults. Failing that, do a Repair of your installation from Control Panel

Darren Allen
2012-07-10, 12:59 AM
Cadtag,

Thanks for the insight. This does have something to do the profiling. It happens when I use any mechanical profile, but when I use my ACAD2012 prifle it works fine. I notice the Snap between to points on each of the submenues are different; the mechanical one reads, "Mid of 2 Points" where the other one reads, "Mid Between 2 Points". Could ther be something missing in the different commands? Please advise.

Thanks

Darren

cadtag
2012-07-10, 12:17 PM
I don't have Mechanical, but the AMPosersnap and AMPowerDims do work differently from the the vanilla versions, and are only loaded with Mechanical. If they are not working properly, then the best suggestion is to do a Repair of the Adesk installation from Control Panel. On WinXP that would be under the Add/Remove Programs applet, in Win7 it's under the Software option. Or plug the DVD back in, and use the setup routine to perform the repair.