PDA

View Full Version : Exam Room - Revit

rbcameron1
2012-11-08, 02:51 AM
Hello again, looking for some feedback. Some of the principles behind the room are based on EDAC. i.e. the sink is turned 30 deg. so the physician can wash hands while maintaining a personable level of attention to the patient. In the future, exam rooms may have giant touchscreen displays and Nintendo Wii controllers....right?

In case you're asking, how did you make the coil on the otoscope in Revit? The answer: painstakingly! I know its not necessary but I wanted to see if I could do it. That entire Welch Allyn 767 Integrated Diagnostic System is about 5.5Mb. Never will I make a family like that again, just for fun!

Wanderer
2012-11-14, 08:03 PM
Hello again, looking for some feedback. Some of the principles behind the room are based on EDAC. i.e. the sink is turned 30 deg. so the physician can wash hands while maintaining a personable level of attention to the patient. In the future, exam rooms may have giant touchscreen displays and Nintendo Wii controllers....right?

In case you're asking, how did you make the coil on the otoscope in Revit? The answer: painstakingly! I know its not necessary but I wanted to see if I could do it. That entire Welch Allyn 767 Integrated Diagnostic System is about 5.5Mb. Never will I make a family like that again, just for fun!
:shock: WOW! Looks just like a photograph.

lol, I zoomed in on the coil... that is pretty darned impressive.

stusic
2012-11-27, 10:39 PM
Very nice! :beer:

rbcameron1
2012-12-05, 06:42 PM
Thanks Phillip!

2012-12-20, 03:45 AM
light in your scene is good.