PDA

View Full Version : "purge all anonymous blocks" button *

jaberwok
2005-02-16, 08:40 PM
How about an extra button in the Purge dialogue to purge all anonymous blocks?

DonLoew
2005-02-16, 10:12 PM
Better yet, the ability to highlight all anonymous blocks so I can tell where they are and fix them.

BCrouse
2005-02-17, 01:46 AM
Better yet, the ability to highlight all anonymous blocks so I can tell where they are and fix them.

That sound like a good idea! I voted for it!

Thank you,

Brad

Augi Doggie
2005-03-08, 11:31 PM
Also along those lines, I often find text entities with no contents, especially in drawings from older versions or files from clients. You cannot purge a text style if those blank text entities exist. It would be nice to get purge to look for those as well.

To answer the question you may be about to ask, no I can't imagine how they got there. My guess would be someone exploding an mtext entity (which isn't bright to begin with) with some blank lines in it.

thair
2005-03-11, 01:58 PM

I use CDGpurge which purges entities not shown in a typical purge command. http://www.caddepot.com/dcd1/Autodesk/Utilities/index-8.html

Thair

BIM BAM BOOM
2005-03-25, 08:24 PM

won't be possible in the new release anonymous blocks are used by Dynamic blocks (new feature) The Dyn blocks are parametric blocks so you have a generic name for the first block created and inserted and then any parameter added (visibility, length etc...) will be a an anonymous block.