PDA

View Full Version : Floor plan callout in a section view reference?

rmercer526647
2014-01-28, 02:46 PM
I have drawn a callout of a pilaster detail in plan. I have added some details to it and placed it on a sheet. I would like to reference this callout in a section view by using a section marker and rotating it horizontally. However, because the callout is a "floor plan" view when I try to "reference other view:" it does not come up on the list for me to click. If anyone has any ideas on how to make this work or another way of referencing the floor plan callout please let me know. Thanks!

dido.nenov449595
2018-08-31, 11:15 AM
I have drawn a callout of a pilaster detail in plan. I have added some details to it and placed it on a sheet. I would like to reference this callout in a section view by using a section marker and rotating it horizontally. However, because the callout is a "floor plan" view when I try to "reference other view:" it does not come up on the list for me to click. If anyone has any ideas on how to make this work or another way of referencing the floor plan callout please let me know. Thanks!

+1

Same question. Short from 'faking it' is there a viable solution?

david_peterson
2018-11-13, 08:53 PM
Nope,
The answer is what it is. And it's basically correct. Follow the line of thinking. When you go thru a set of drawings, you look at the plan and then go to the details and sections. You generally don't look at all the details and then try to figure out where they are cut. Linear method.