PDA

View Full Version : 2014 pipes perpendicular to profile view

rstiles
2014-03-07, 05:34 PM
i have a crossing pipe style that shows my pipes as an ellipse as it passes through the profile at the alignment. however where i have pipes connecting to manholes they are masked by the MH them self. if i turn part masking off for the structure style the pipes are no longer "cleaned" but the crossing ellipse displays.

any ideas of how to get the crossing pipe style to ignore the part masking of the structure?

Opie
2014-03-07, 07:24 PM
i have a crossing pipe style that shows my pipes as an ellipse as it passes through the profile at the alignment. however where i have pipes connecting to manholes they are masked by the MH them self. if i turn part masking off for the structure style the pipes are no longer "cleaned" but the crossing ellipse displays.

any ideas of how to get the crossing pipe style to ignore the part masking of the structure?

I typically do not show the crossing pipes in profile if the connected structure is also being shown. The structure can show the ellipse through its' style.

rmccue.266149
2014-04-17, 01:47 PM
I have been trying to get perpendicular pipes connecting to structures to be drawn as ellipses and have not been able to. Is there a way to do this in a style? I have a style for crossing pipes to be drawn as ellipses, but I can’t use that for connecting pipes.