PDA

View Full Version : BIM - The Technical and Commercial Risks (Questionnaire)

robbiebushfield392633
2014-03-30, 01:00 PM
Hello,

I am a final year Civil Engineering student studying at the University of Kingston, London and am currently carrying out my dissertation project into the Technical and Commercial Risks Associated to Building Information Modelling (BIM).

I have drafted a short questionnaire, which I would be grateful for any members of the AUGI forum to share their experience by completing. All responses are valued as part of this research project.

In order to take this questionnaire, please follow the link below:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CQCWBKW

All data obtained in this questionnaire will be used for the purpose of this research project only. All responses will be anonymous.

Many Thanks in advance.
Robbie

Wanderer
2014-04-02, 01:59 PM
Hello,

I am a final year Civil Engineering student studying at the University of Kingston, London and am currently carrying out my dissertation project into the Technical and Commercial Risks Associated to Building Information Modelling (BIM).

I have drafted a short questionnaire, which I would be grateful for any members of the AUGI forum to share their experience by completing. All responses are valued as part of this research project.

In order to take this questionnaire, please follow the link below:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CQCWBKW

All data obtained in this questionnaire will be used for the purpose of this research project only. All responses will be anonymous.

Many Thanks in advance.
Robbie
That's a darned interesting topic, Robbie. Hope your dissertation turns out great!

(I actually thought about doing my thesis on the interoperability problems in the construction industry and how much money the inefficiency costs the economy, or at lease one sector... but, it was both overwhelming and depressing, so I need to pick something else when the time comes.)

robbiebushfield392633
2014-04-06, 03:53 PM
Many thanks for completing the survey, i appreciate it!