PDA

View Full Version : 2015 2 SURFACES, 1 PROFILE, MISSING PROFILE INFORMATION

Chud
2015-07-13, 01:48 PM
I have two surfaces with one alignment cutting through them. When I initially create the profile view it looks as it should. Every morning when I come back to start work on it again, the first surface cuts as intended but the second surface doesn't begin where it suppose to leaving me a gap with no information.
Surface one runs from 0+00 to 26+19 as intended but surface two, originally starting at 26+19 and running to 55+23, now decides to start at 39+99 and run to 55+23. This behavior has been consistent, this is the 3rd day in a row this has happened and C3D always picks 39+99 for the start of the second surface. Now even though the profiles start and end stations are listed in a couple of different locations none seem to be modifiable.

Does anyone have a idea as to why these two cuts aren't playing nice together? and
Does anyone have a fix, outside of redrawing my profile one more time?

other information
Civil 3D 2015

**FIXED***
I was relying on the dynamic features of C3D to keep me updated, after a running the "recover" command (and finding 0 errors) I went into the Tool Space section for Alignments and manually synchronized my alignment the profile updated properly.