PDA

View Full Version : My polylining helper

Wanderer
2018-10-09, 02:51 AM
I haven't been doing plining for CAFM/IWMS usage for very long, but, I know how little I want to move once I get started on the clicks and picks.

Does anyone else have any special setup for when they polyline their spaces?

Wanderer
2018-11-06, 04:43 PM
After a big project working the same type of files over and over, I made some modifications to my tool palette.

tedg
2018-11-07, 11:58 AM
That's pretty cool.
I don't have the need to use polylines that extensively and I don't use tool palettes at all.

How are those set up? Macros? Lisp?

Most of what I do is on the command line, with either alias' to OOTB commands or lisp routines.

Wanderer
2018-11-07, 07:14 PM
That's pretty cool.
I don't have the need to use polylines that extensively and I don't use tool palettes at all.

How are those set up? Macros? Lisp?

Most of what I do is on the command line, with either alias' to OOTB commands or lisp routines.

The cleanup routines on there are lisp, just text for the osnaps I need but can't leave running on a busy drawing, regular command buttons for the rest.
I usually use the commandline, too, but, when I've got a lot of repetitive work, I find it's easier to use one hand for the space bar and coffee and the other hand for all of the clicking and picking... chose the palette rather than a ribbon tab for being in the working space and autocollapsing.