PDA

View Full Version : 6.0 HAS ARRIVED!!!!!

christopher.zoog51272
2003-12-18, 01:21 AM
OK, it's official Autodesk has release Autodesk Revit 6.0. Thanks Revit Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread explains the details:
http://www.zoogdesign.com/forums/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1888

Happy Downloading!

Steve_Stafford
2003-12-18, 01:43 AM
People to thank and people to thank and... THANK YOU for all the hard work and putting up with our WISHLIST!! Better yet...THANKS for DELIVERING so much of our WISHLIST!!

A partial list of those people on Revit's team I've had the pleasure meeting, speaking with or hearing tall tales about...no particular order mind you...

David, Matt, Steve B., Marty, Joe, Chris, Rick, Hunter, Phil, Steve R., Richard, Robert, Wai, Cherica, Greg, Lance....there's more I know it...all the programmers pushing 1's and 0's around so they make sense to me...and of course Leonid and Irwin.

Please accept my heartfelt appreciation for all you do!! You are making this FUN again!!

beegee
2003-12-18, 02:01 AM
I seem to chiming in behind SS's wise postings a lot lately.

Chime.

What he said above goes.

Thanks Autodesk Revit Team for delivering the goods.

A Merry and Peaceful Christmas to you and yours.

MitchellT.
2003-12-18, 02:42 AM
I saw 6.0 at AU.
As a new comer to Revit, AU and this forum, I can tell you all I am really impressed. The excitement, the spirit of being part of something special and the cooperation between the product developers and the members of this forum is truly awesome. All remind me of younger days of new enthusiasms. Revit will really change the way architecture is taught and practiced. I'm glad to be on this part of it. Now, if my DSL line would just feel a tad faster....Thanks to all who are remaking the practice. :D

Scott D Davis
2003-12-18, 03:00 AM
Great! A day when I'm in the field doing a punchlist all day, 6.0 becomes available! Oh well, I've got 105 posts to read while downloading at home.....

ajayholland
2003-12-18, 06:26 AM
Come and get it!

I just want to highlight the fact that version 6.0 is fully functional for 30 days before registration is required, similar to other AutoDesk products.

Now all those "prospective" users can really take Revit for a test drive - FREE!

-AJH

blads
2003-12-18, 07:15 AM
Woo Hoo!!!! Huge thanks Revit Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just love early Xmas pressie's

:D bladams

Wesley
2003-12-18, 07:23 AM
are you sure about the 30 days? My understanding is that in that case when you print you get 'sample' splashed all over your sheets....
Wes

PS. and are the problems with the licensing resolved (at least, they are problems here)???

ashleycox
2003-12-18, 09:08 AM
The 30 days is definitely correct, although (having not yet been able to download 6.0) I can't speak for any "trial mode" settings on plots, etc.

rhys
2003-12-18, 12:03 PM
Seems to plot ok for now if installed as instructed, but when will Adesk email the licence?

Clyne Curtis
2003-12-18, 03:44 PM
I just got off the phone with Revit support and was told that the license issue would be resolved within days. Thanks for the great work Revit folks!

Clyne

Kroke
2003-12-18, 07:57 PM
Well this is an anxious moment...
I am 56% done d/l the installer. Unfortunately, I'm on DIALUP until I get cable hooked back up again...arrrrgh!!!

Anxiously waiting............. 4.5kb/sec, w00t!

Doug
2003-12-24, 05:46 PM
But, I cannot register the program... it asks for the serial number, mine showed up with all zeros

Anyone else having problems registering?

Steve_Stafford
2003-12-24, 06:06 PM
Are you in the US? Be sure to read the authorization information linked below the red notes on the Autodesk Revit download page...you can authorize for a 30 day trial at first, then when you receive an email from Autodesk you'll be able to get your actual authorization codes. We still have not received an email from Autodesk.