PDA

View Full Version : Current Sheet Set Custom



jkipfer
2005-05-12, 06:58 PM
I have some fields that are not updating and instead showing # signs. When I double click the #, I see that the info I have entered for the field is there, but I can't get it to display. They were displaying earlier today, but now that I'm in a rush to get this package out, I'm stuck.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Jason

RobertB
2005-05-12, 08:46 PM
What happens if you recreate the field using the interface?

jkipfer
2005-05-12, 09:00 PM
The field is a part of my title block and I have about 100 drawings with this title block. Thing is, the field displays on some drawings, but not on most of them. The last time this happened, I closed AutoCAD and it was fine on opening. I'll try rebooting, but I don't even have time to do that right now.

Jason

jkipfer
2005-05-13, 12:27 PM
Ooops. My fault. I had modified the questionable fields in our titleblock a while back and forgotten. So I added new sheets to the project and then had two slightly different field descriptions where I thought I only had one. I just added back the old field descriptions. It means duplicating info in the old/new field, but only for this project.

Thanks,

Jason

RobertB
2005-05-13, 01:22 PM
"Glad" it was only user error!
:veryevil: