View Full Version : RPC Objects
I have searched but have not found how you create new RPC objects in Revit. Do you create a new family, and if so how do you set it up to refference a new rpc file?
2003-12-24, 02:38 AM
Yes, you do need to create a new family, (use the rpc family template) then referance an rpc file.
If you want to learn how to make rpc's....
Go Here (http://www.accustudio.com/forum/tutorials/rpc-create.htm)
2003-12-24, 02:46 AM
This is the method I've been using.
1. Save the *.rpc into the directory of your choice.
2. Open the Project and load ANY rpc family.
3. In the Project Browser, right-click on that rpc and duplicate.
4. Right click on the duplicate rpc and select Properties.
5. Click the Rename" button on the Type Properties dialogue, then click on the RPC Filename Value ( *.rpc )
6. Click the downward arrow in the field, browse to the location of the new RPC content then click OK.
7. Click Apply and then OK in the Type Properties dailogue.
2003-12-26, 05:29 AM
I opened the supplied RPC person and saved it as another name, I then opened it and added about 15 types into it and loaded a different person in to each type. Now I only have to load one entourage person and all 15 come in as sub types.
I have been told if accurender 4 is ported accross it will support the RPC cars Yaayyyy!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.11 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.