PDA

View Full Version : Loading Express Tools in ABS 2006

karrie.baker
2005-05-31, 06:27 PM
I have the new ABS 2006. When I go to load it the express tools do not load with it even though it says it does. Has anyone come across this problem? I even choose custom install and it did not install.
How do I go back in now that the ABS 2006 is loaded and just load the express tools?

Thanks for the help,

Karrie Baker

jaberwok
2005-05-31, 06:38 PM
Try typing - expressmenu - it's sometimes necessary with plain acad.

Mike.Perry
2005-06-01, 06:54 AM
Hi Karrie

Please note I have *moved* this thread from the Software (http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=117) Forum to this one as I feel this particular Forum is a more appropriate place for such a topic.

Thanks, Mike

Forum Moderator

Steve_Bennett
2005-06-02, 04:25 AM
Try typing - expressmenu - it's sometimes necessary with plain acad.You can also try typing EXPRESSTOOLS as this may work as well.

Steve_Bennett
2005-06-02, 04:29 AM
I have the new ABS 2006. When I go to load it the express tools do not load with it even though it says it does. Has anyone come across this problem? I even choose custom install and it did not install.
How do I go back in now that the ABS 2006 is loaded and just load the express tools?

Thanks for the help,

Karrie BakerIf the other 2 options don't help, go to your Windows Control Panel, locate ABS in the Add/Remove Programs section & click the Change button. This will take you back into the setup dialog - just follow the steps to modify your installation & make sure express tools is set to install.

OR

You could try locating the express tools folder on the install disk and try to install from there.

karrie.baker
2005-06-10, 12:13 PM
I successfully loaded the express tools though the Add/Remove program under the control panel. I still had to type "expresstools" at the command line to get it to execute.

Thanks for you help!