PDA

View Full Version : Then let me be the first VB.Net Programmer

H.vanAarsen
2005-06-07, 01:35 PM
It is sad but true, this is the official Autodesk dotnet programmer forum, but there are NO postings and if you ask me NO members who are interessted.

You better look at : http://www.cadvault.com/forums/forum132.html

It is not bussy, but much better then this (although it can't get worse then this). Maybe the administrator can create a autolink to the cadvault.

Harold van Aarsen

RobertB
2005-06-07, 04:27 PM
It is sad but true, this is the official Autodesk dotnet programmer forum, but there are NO postings and if you ask me NO members who are interessted.
Harold,

Actually, this is not the "official Autodesk dotnet programmer forum". Autodesk hosts a .NET newsgroup on their servers, so that is the "official" forum.

True, the crickets are loud here, but that will change, I'm sure.

Ed Jobe
2005-06-07, 04:55 PM
True, the crickets are loud here, but that will change, I'm sure.
Workload has a lot to do with it...at least for me. :-)

ntaylor
2005-06-07, 11:03 PM
Also the Autodesk group has quite a bit of traffic already including excellent help offered by a few people specifically. Those people include a couple of Autodesk employees.
As with Ed other work is restricting me from getting started. I haven't even rolled out 2006 yet.

Regards - Nathan

RobertB
2005-06-09, 05:34 AM
Also the Autodesk group has quite a bit of traffic already including excellent help offered by a few people specifically. Those people include a couple of Autodesk employees.
As with Ed other work is restricting me from getting started. I haven't even rolled out 2006 yet.<groan> Tell me about it! And now I have to go to San Rafael all next week! I'm never going to get all this stuff done! :screwy:

Ed Jobe
2005-06-09, 02:09 PM
Poor Bob. :-( <groan> :beer:

Mike.Perry
2005-08-05, 09:33 AM

You better look at : http://www.cadvault.com/forums/forum132.html

It is not bussy, but much better then this (although it can't get worse then this). Maybe the administrator can create a autolink to the cadvault.

Harold van AarsenHi Harold van Aarsen

If we could I am sure we would... but it looks like there might be something wrong over there... care to explain the attached screen capture (taken today - Friday 5th August 2005 @ 10:00am GMT)?

:beer: Mike

RobertAitken
2005-08-09, 11:15 AM
Hi Harold van Aarsen

If we could I am sure we would... but it looks like there might be something wrong over there... care to explain the attached screen capture (taken today - Friday 5th August 2005 @ 10:00am GMT)?

:beer: Mike
CADVaults is still down but Corbimite is up and running. They've removed the comments made by Randall about the service they provide. Thought that was strange.

Oh dear. Hope Frank is working to get it up and running again.

No resource is a bad resource it just might not be what you're after.

It's always nice when someone posts a constructive comment then disappears. Would be nice if he came back and answered some of the comments posted.

Robert Aitken