PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Right Click

cadd4la
2005-06-30, 10:26 PM
Hi everyone,

I have set up our CUI menus

I have use the Custom.cui file for the Main Customization File and used our company's .cui file for the Enterprise Customization File w/ the standard menus & toolbars and have added the company's menu & toolbars.

I also have set up a Cad Manager workspace in the Enterprise Customization File and have set up a workspace in the Custom.cui with my name on my machine and the other cad operators names on their machines.

I am having three problems.

1. the other two cad operators can't get the mouse to right click, My works.

2. On the layer toolbar the button "make object's layer current" (or using the command line ai_molc) is not working.

3. The Draw Order will not work either on the menu or the toolbar on any machine.

I have installed the Customize User Interface (CUI) Update - AcCustomize.dll

Thanks,

Kyle

Steve_Bennett
2005-06-30, 11:13 PM
Have you checked this yet?

AutoCAD FAQ's. (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=16805)

agnaldo.guedes
2007-11-16, 05:42 PM
I am having the same problem with the "ai_molc" but, i didn't find the solution...

RobertB
2007-11-16, 06:32 PM
I am having the same problem with the "ai_molc" but, i didn't find the solution...What are the filenames of your CUI structure? What version of AutoCAD?

agnaldo.guedes
2007-11-18, 02:59 AM
The version of AutoCAD is 2006. The filenames are: Itau 2006.CUI and Itau 2006.mnr. This files are in: C:\ItauCAD-2006\CUI. This folder is specified in the "Main Customization file" at the Options Dialog.

RobertB
2007-12-06, 05:57 PM
Do you have Acad.cui attached as a partial to you main CUI file? There must be an Acad.cui partially attached for Acad.mnl to load, which is where that fuction is defined. I am guessing that you simply copied and renamed Acad.cui to your own CUI file. While that works, I wouldn't recommend that for long-term customization.