PDA

View Full Version : Prompts for OE When Correct OE Installed

scarter.88268
2005-08-05, 01:49 PM
This started happening a couple weeks ago. One of our ACADM operators (we have about 50 ACADM and 3 Civil3d) reported opening a drawing and being prompted for proxy objects relating to Civil3d. The strange thing was no one had touched it with Civil3d. I opened the drawing on my station and it was fine. No prompts for proxy objects. I returned to the operator's station and installed the Civil3d OE. Still, he got the prompt.

Following that two other operators on different projects have received the proxy objects prompts. I have checked and they have the proper enablers. I've gone through the registry and there are pointers to the correct files. The files are where they are supposed to be. I've added paths in the operators' ACADM profiles. Now I'm getting the prompts on my machine.

The prompts ask for:
AeccRoadway20
AeccLand20
AeccvBase20
AeccNetwork30
AeccRoadway30

I'm currently wiping out my own machine for the amount of cruft it's built up testing innumerable things. This gives me a chance to see what happens on a fresh install but I'm concerned that it's something someone is doing to drawings.

Any thoughts or similar experiences?