PDA

View Full Version : AutoSketch

fletch97
2005-08-12, 03:00 PM
Morning -

Having a problem....

I was given some skf files, which are Autosketch files, but we don't have Autosketch. I just found out that there is no way to import them into Autocad, you need to save them as dwg files within Autosketch. Does anyone have Autosketch? If so, can I e-mail you the files, so you can convert them for me?

BTW....
I can't get a hold of anyone from the place I recieved the files and this is pretty urgent.

Thanks for your time!
Steven Fletcher

Wanderer
2005-08-12, 04:54 PM
Morning -

Having a problem....

I was given some skf files, which are Autosketch files, but we don't have Autosketch. I just found out that there is no way to import them into Autocad, you need to save them as dwg files within Autosketch. Does anyone have Autosketch? If so, can I e-mail you the files, so you can convert them for me?

BTW....
I can't get a hold of anyone from the place I recieved the files and this is pretty urgent.

Thanks for your time!
Steven Fletcherif you don't have any luck here or on the autodesk group, I'd recommend checking out an autosketch forum (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-45,GGLD:en&q=autosketch+forum)(that is, if you haven't tried that already).

Good luck.

mark.salmi
2005-08-25, 01:58 AM
Hi,
If you still need help with this, I can give it a go for you.
Let me know.
Cheers,