PDA

View Full Version : Displaced pattern when pasting

susanima
2005-08-17, 10:43 AM
When I paste a drawing ("original.dwg", attached) to another AutoCAD-file, one pattern is displaced ("pic1.jpg", attached), and when I move the pattern, it's scale is wrong and also it's angle doesn't seem to be right.

When I import the drawing to a CorelDraw-file ("picCorelDraw", attached) directly from the file "original.dwg", the pattern shows as some kind of array.

In the "original.dwg" there is also a z-axis, while other my drawings have only x and y. Maybe this has something to do with all this, but I don't know how to change it.

Thank you for any help.

Mike.Perry
2005-08-17, 11:05 AM
When I paste a drawing ("original.dwg", attached) to another AutoCAD-file, one pattern is displaced ("pic1.jpg", attached), and when I move the pattern, it's scale is wrong and also it's angle doesn't seem to be right.

When I import the drawing to a CorelDraw-file ("picCorelDraw", attached) directly from the file "original.dwg", the pattern shows as some kind of array.

In the "original.dwg" there is also a z-axis, while other my drawings have only x and y. Maybe this has something to do with all this, but I don't know how to change it.Hi

That is because the actual pattern itself is displaced.

Set UCS to World then type _.Plan at the AutoCAD command line (accept the defaults). Please refer to the attached screen capture, shows result obtained from performing procedure just given.

You should now be able to see the problem.

Have a good one, Mike