PDA

View Full Version : PSTSCALE

tlewald
2005-10-14, 11:32 AM
Allows you to set or update the paper space height of annotation objects. You can place text in model space and specify the height that it should appear to be in paper space units. If the zoom factor changes you can update previously set text objects to adjust their height accordingly.

robert.1.hall72202
2005-10-14, 12:33 PM
This a great tip that took me a while to figure out

Opie
2005-10-14, 01:53 PM
You should also note that this is an Express Tools feature. Not everyone has the Express Tools installed.

Opie
2005-10-14, 01:57 PM
This a great tip that took me a while to figure out once I started using layouts.
Now I am using a lisp file that Automatically sets the PSltscale. Will it ever end, lol.
He is not referring to the system variable of PSLTSCALE.

tlewald
2005-10-14, 04:52 PM
Thanks for pointing that out richardl.25628 - you're right, not everyone has the express tools installed, although they sure should!

You're also right about it not being PSLTSCALE - that is also usefull, but a little more know about then PSTSCALE

Opie
2005-10-14, 04:55 PM
Thanks for pointing that out richardl.25628 - you're right, not everyone has the express tools installed, although they sure should!

You're also right about it not being PSLTSCALE - that is also usefull, but a little more know about then PSTSCALE
I agree. They are a valuable resource. And thanks for pointing this command out. I had not ever used it before.