PDA

View Full Version : etransmit trouble

lmarkey.94581
2005-10-19, 05:41 PM
When I try to create a transmittal using etransmit from the sheet sets manager I get a fatal error and AutoCAD shuts down. This happen when sending on drawing or multiple drawings.

Wanderer
2005-10-19, 05:45 PM
When I try to create a transmittal using etransmit from the sheet sets manager I get a fatal error and AutoCAD shuts down. This happen when sending on drawing or multiple drawings.I haven't tried to do that from within the SSM... has this happened on more than one sheet? does it get partway through and hang? how many drawings are a part of this set? where are you saving the eTransmit output to? are your settings specifying to bind reference files?
any additional information could help someone... :)

lmarkey.94581
2005-10-19, 06:08 PM
The set has about 35-40 sheets. It processes the sets and then asks me where I want to save the .zip folder. As soon as I select the destination it gives me the following message: Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at 64093c8ah. I am trying to save the eTransmit output in a project folder on our company server. I have never had any problem saving other types of files in that location.

I have not had any problems doing and eTransmit before I started using the sheet sets. I tested a drawing that was not in any sheet set and I had no problems. I only get the error when i try to create an eTransmit for a .dwg that is in a sheet set. Even if I am not in the SSM while trying to create the .zip file, I still get the error.

lmarkey.94581
2005-10-19, 06:09 PM
also my settings are not set to bind the xrefs

Mike.Perry
2005-10-19, 07:46 PM
Hi

What version of AutoCAD? Service Pack(s) applied?

What Operating System? Service Pack(s) applied?

What happens if you try and save locally? ie. Non network location.

Have a good one, Mike

lmarkey.94581
2005-10-21, 06:20 PM
I am using AutoCAD 2005 with windows XP. The same thing happens if i try to save it to my desktop.
I have experimented a little and if i take a drawing out of a sheet set everything works fine. As soon as I add it back into the SS, it crashes CAD when doing the eTramsmit. When I create a new SS I can do an eTransmit once. The second time and every time after that it gives me the error message.

This problem is not limited to just my computer in the office. Any ideas? I appreciate suggestions anyone might have.

Mike.Perry
2005-10-21, 11:40 PM
I am using AutoCAD 2005 with windows XP. The same thing happens if i try to save it to my desktop.
I have experimented a little and if i take a drawing out of a sheet set everything works fine. As soon as I add it back into the SS, it crashes CAD when doing the eTramsmit.Hi

Any Service Packs installed?

Does it matter which drawing file you take out? ie. Is it one particular drawing file or it does not matter.

Have a good one, Mike