PDA

View Full Version : Granted in 9.0 - New family for detail sweeps

Martin P
2003-05-22, 10:12 AM
a new family for applying details to appear in a section to areas specified by a sweep line or a in a similar way to beams (see the post "check this out" in the general area)

Martin P
2003-05-23, 03:04 PM
I think they could be applied like a beam family ie dragging a line, this would work in plans AND elevations - you could have something similar to area plans, ie detail plans/elevations - that way you could easily see where each detail was, and easily edit it....... it would be a nice easy way to see clearly where each detail was applied - you could have different line colours to represent different details

Scott D Davis
2003-05-23, 03:50 PM
This is exactly what I asked for at one of the Client Advisory Meetings. I don't think they quite understood the importance. Well, after reading all of these threads, they should get movin' on including this in the next release!

Martin P
2003-05-23, 03:58 PM
This is exactly what I asked for at one of the Client Advisory Meetings. I don't think they quite understood the importance. Well, after reading all of these threads, they should get movin' on including this in the next release!

We should all stick in a request for it :twisted: . I wish I could get to these meetings but the nearest one to me is 600 miles away in London! - But I have a feeling this wishlist will make it to the next one you go to - can you imagine how long that meeting is going to be! :lol: maybe I should be glad I cant get to them!!

PeterJ
2003-05-23, 07:38 PM
Is there one scheduled Martin?

I must be right out of the loop.

Martin P
2006-04-27, 12:41 PM
Wish Granted R9.0 :)

Was interesting finding these old wishes I made - it appears that I have started 152 threads in the wishlist forum, LOL so the chances of me wishing something that happened were pretty high!!!!