PDA

View Full Version : 3D views/Front properties thickness

lambertm
2005-11-03, 11:16 AM
Hi, All

Is it possible to alter the dimension of an object using the stretch command when viewed - 3D views/Front or is it only possible to change the properties thickness? At the moment when I try to stretch an object nothing happens. I’m using AutoCAD 2006.

Mike

Mike.Perry
2005-11-03, 11:26 AM
Hi Mike

Please note I have *moved* this thread from the AutoCAD Customization (http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118) forum to this one as I feel this particular Forum is a more appropriate place for such a topic.

Thanks, Mike

Mike.Perry
2005-11-03, 11:34 AM
Hi

As long as the Dimensions included in the _.Stretch selection set ( depending on DimAssoc value, will dictate the necessity to include Dimension defpoints in the selection set ) are in the same plane as the current view, they should stretch correctly.

Have a good one, Mike

jaberwok
2005-11-03, 11:35 AM
If the object is a 3d solid it cannot be stretched but it can be edited using Solidedit.
If it is a 2d object with thickness (a line, circle, pline, etc) its Thickness can be altered in the Properties Manager.

Mike.Perry
2005-11-03, 11:39 AM
As long as the Dimensions included in the _.Stretch selection set ( depending on DimAssoc value, will dictate the necessity to include Dimension defpoints in the selection set ) are in the same plane as the current view, they should stretch correctly.Hi

:Oops: Looks like I have most likely read your post incorrectly...

Refer to John's above post...

Have a good one, Mike