PDA

View Full Version : Scroll wheel Zoom backwards in Inventor!

Cosmic Traveller
2005-11-03, 03:09 PM
Having some problems with the "scrolling" feature in Inventor 10 series! Its backwards! I'm used to scrolling in one direction from Autocad! Please tell me there is a way to reverse the "scrolling function" either in the software or my mouse! I work with Autocad also! This is driving me crazy! TIA!
Paul

jonathan.landeros
2005-11-08, 12:14 AM
Having some problems with the "scrolling" feature in Inventor 10 series! Its backwards! I'm used to scrolling in one direction from Autocad! Please tell me there is a way to reverse the "scrolling function" either in the software or my mouse! I work with Autocad also! This is driving me crazy! TIA!
Paul
Paul,

You might want to look into a VBA app called I-Tweak (http://www.sdotson.com/vba.asp). I believe this will do what you want. I haven't used it myself, but I've heard good things about it.

Best regards,

Jonathan

Cosmic Traveller
2005-11-10, 05:16 PM
Finally! I didn't think I'd ever get a reply to this one! Thanks a lot for the reply Jonathan! I really get confused every time I have to switch from Acad to Inventor & start scrolling opposite!
Have a good one!
Paul

bub4
2005-12-01, 11:56 PM
I have the same problem and I feel Inventor is correct and AutoCad is backwards. Did the
I-Tweak work for you? The fix that was suggested to me was to turn the mouse around 180 degrees from one application to another.

skyeg3206316
2013-01-06, 06:26 AM
I cannot seem to find I-Tweak online and I would really like to change Inventor rather than Revit and AutoCAD which I am already used to..I am using inventor 2012.

Thanks

RvdVeek
2013-01-06, 09:05 PM
Old thread you found :)
You can change the zoom direction under Inventor Application Options, under the Display Tab. Look for Zoom behavior and change Reverse direction.

Rob.

skyeg3206316
2013-01-07, 02:27 AM
thanks Rob, and for those looking for the options button it's at the bottom of the drop-down when you click on the big "I" in the upper left