PDA

View Full Version : What does the pad lock symbol mean next the DST name

kschultz
2005-11-15, 03:19 PM
What does the pad lock symbol mean next the DST name?

Glenn Pope
2005-11-15, 03:27 PM
It means that it is locked because you or someone else is making changes. It should disappear when you are done.

kschultz
2005-11-15, 03:38 PM
That I under stand. I'm the only one using ssm and theres no others drawings open but one. I added a new subset and now the subset is blank. I tried to import layout as sheet and select the layout tabs. An error message shows up.
Warning: this layout may belong to another sheet set.
Why? Is it because I relocated the SSM file when it was open?

Glenn Pope
2005-11-15, 03:48 PM
That I under stand. I'm the only one using ssm and theres no others drawings open but one. I added a new subset and now the subset is blank. I tried to import layout as sheet and select the layout tabs. An error message shows up.
Warning: this layout may belong to another sheet set.
Why? Is it because I relocated the SSM file when it was open?
Could it have been a layout that was previously was part of another sheet set. Sometime when a sheet is removed not all references of the sheet set are removed from the drawing. So the SSM warns you about it.

Relocating the SSM file while it is open could cause problems.

kschultz
2005-11-15, 04:00 PM
OK! How do I remove the lock?

kschultz
2005-11-22, 07:21 PM
How do I restart my drawing set when I have the title block linked to a locked SSM.dst? I need to be able to add new sheet sets and revise properties and I can't.

lmarkey.94581
2005-11-23, 09:33 PM
A lock just appeared next to my .dst name also. I am the only one working in this sheet set. How can I get the lock to go away?

Opie
2005-11-23, 10:37 PM
A lock just appeared next to my .dst name also. I am the only one working in this sheet set. How can I get the lock to go away?
Are you modifying your Sheet Set? Rearranging the sheets or anything? The lock should go away once you are done with your changes.

kschultz
2005-11-29, 01:01 PM
The lock doesn't go away after clicking on "resave all sheets", update fields, qsave, etc. How do you un-associate items like a title? I would like to start over without redoing 20+ layout tabs.