PDA

View Full Version : Extra Content Center Parts!

Cosmic Traveller
2005-12-22, 05:58 PM
Does anyone know if there are any add-on Pipe fittings you can get for inventor 10 Pro! I am doing some "Pipe Runs" using "SAE 4 bolt Socket Weld Flanges" which we use for our Hydraulic system! I don't see any anywhere in the content center library! Is there any way of getting an add on package for these fittings as opposed to dwg them all out! TIA!
Paul

mikef.nosler
2005-12-22, 10:47 PM
Did you install the Parker Library when your Inventor was installed. there is a Parker library that has a ton of different fittings for hydraulics available for standard Inventor, so I assume that it is part of the Pro Pack. Although you do not see specific SAE parts, there is the ASME version there having 4 different styles and 4 different classes of welded flanges available in various sizes (there are also DIN, ISO, and JIS too!).

Cosmic Traveller
2006-01-03, 11:03 PM
Thanks Mike! I checked the library & the socket weld fittings are not the ones I'm looking for! I have the same library come up as you showed on your screen shot! I'll probably have to create them perhaps as "iparts" so they can be modified!
Paul

mikef.nosler
2006-01-04, 08:34 PM
Not to pump other sites, but you can also go check out Charles Bliss' website as he has a number of parts and links that may help you at:

http://www.cbliss.com/inventor/Parts/index.htm

Cheers and Happy New Year!

MF

Cosmic Traveller
2006-01-05, 05:26 PM
Thanks Mike! Autodesk already suggested this one to me!
Paul

bmichell
2006-01-11, 04:13 PM
Paul,

I've been away so I might be late in the game on answering you. Did you talk with your supplier about 3D drawings which you could import directly? A number of manufacturers have these available so you don't need to redraw them. We also started a thread last year with sites which contain 3D drawings.

Brad

jonathan.landeros
2006-01-11, 08:34 PM
Paul,

I've been away so I might be late in the game on answering you. Did you talk with your supplier about 3D drawings which you could import directly? A number of manufacturers have these available so you don't need to redraw them. We also started a thread last year with sites which contain 3D drawings.

BradIncidentally the thread is located in the Inventor General Section, here (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=18798).

Cosmic Traveller
2006-01-18, 05:12 PM
Thanks Johnathan! I'll take a look at that as well as the supplier! Have a good one!
Paul!

nileshsatpute
2006-04-07, 01:35 PM
hello i am nilesh
i am facing one problem can u tackale it out?
i need IS standard pipe fittings & pipe runs too if possible . but content center dose'nt show these standards except bolt or nuts .
Is there any remedy to this problem?
or i need to publish parts to content center?
Can autodesk provide that IS standard fittings? reply me

ingenieria.104721
2006-04-10, 09:47 PM
I Need pneumatic pipes.
just the pipes i have the Festo software but i cant publish custom flexible duct
Help please