PDA

View Full Version : Turn Radius Software

Kris.Keller
2006-01-11, 10:03 PM
I am not sure if this is the place to ask this question. I want to know what turn radius software that people use. I use AutoTurn 4.2. It is limited in reverse maneuvers. What other packages are there?

MHultgren
2006-01-12, 01:55 PM
Kris,
Check out the upgrade version Autoturn 5.X has some improved reverse methods. You can define the path with a polyline and then run the animations forward and reverse.

Kris.Keller
2006-01-12, 02:38 PM
Kris,
Check out the upgrade version Autoturn 5.X has some improved reverse methods. You can define the path with a polyline and then run the animations forward and reverse.
Mark,

Thank you. I am in the process of ordering my update. I know that the reverse option in version 4.2 was very weak. I am hoping that 5.0 will be better.

kspear
2006-01-17, 02:27 AM
Aturn is now up to v5.0. I went to an upgrade class about a year ago, and the reverse movements are very nice. It also helped that i had someone explain to me how a truck driver thinks doing a reverse movement as well.

Kris.Keller
2006-01-17, 02:20 PM
Aturn is now up to v5.0. I went to an upgrade class about a year ago, and the reverse movements are very nice. It also helped that i had someone explain to me how a truck driver thinks doing a reverse movement as well.
Thank you for your input. I have ordered my copy of version 5. It should be here today. There will be a webcast training coming up in February.