PDA

View Full Version : Cannot save to Central

pwmsmith
2006-01-16, 08:24 PM
We have 4 workers with open worksets and two of us has "serious error, cannot continue" approx the same time. File was closed by both and reopened to continue work. Now no one can save to central.

sbrown
2006-01-16, 09:38 PM
Can any of the users reload latest? Basically at this point I usually try and get the file with the most up to date info and create a new central from it. So I open each file and try to reload latest. You can always copy paste from a local to the new file. What were you doing when the crash occured? have the users try to check out some worksets, then save, sometimes there is just a bit of confusion and a hard checkout fixes it.

pwmsmith
2006-01-16, 10:03 PM
Scott,

My understanding is one of the users was renaming the elevations in the project browser. (ie: North to West). Please don't ask why, just did.
We used roll-back to get things started again, didn't lose to much work. Would like to talk to you latter about this issue.

As always, thanks

sbrown
2006-01-17, 02:53 PM
Scott,

My understanding is one of the users was renaming the elevations in the project browser. (ie: North to West). Please don't ask why, just did.
We used roll-back to get things started again, didn't lose to much work. Would like to talk to you latter about this issue.

As always, thanks

Sure give me a call.