PDA

View Full Version : Curvy - WIP

beegee
2003-05-28, 08:35 AM
This is still in design development.
Render is not intended for presentation, its just a test run. ( Client gets the shaded-hidden line avi at this stage, so they feel free to make changes without everything being set in concrete.)

One problem is the roofs ( the curvy ones :roll: ), the material is reflective metal, but it should be corrugated coloured metal ( an oz product called custom orb ). I need a better texture for that if anyone can give me some pointers to getting one.

trent59822
2003-05-28, 12:32 PM
In the accustudio metals folder there is a white steel deck material. If you can find it, you could modify the color to get chrome finish. That's what I've done for simple curroaged metal finishes.

Trent

beegee
2003-05-28, 10:31 PM
In the accustudio metals folder there is a white steel deck material. If you can find it, you could modify the color to get chrome finish. That's what I've done for simple curroaged metal finishes.

Trent

Thanks Trent,
I will look for that.

In the meantime, I updated the render, with a stonger blue background, to show the roof outline more clearly. Unfortunately, the existing shinny material reflects this background too much, making it look weird.

Back to work .. :cry:

beegee