PDA

View Full Version : menu items won't load, toolbars will

darin.botts.94769
2006-02-17, 10:31 PM
I have a small customization file I am using with Autocad LT 2006 that will load work great after I load it. However, when I shut AutoCAD down and start back up, the additional customized menu items do not appear -but the toolbars do! The command line states that the customization file was loaded ok. any ideas?

rkmcswain
2006-02-18, 12:08 AM
I have a small customization file I am using with Autocad LT 2006 that will load work great after I load it. However, when I shut AutoCAD down and start back up, the additional customized menu items do not appear -but the toolbars do! The command line states that the customization file was loaded ok. any ideas?

Does the current workspace include these pull down menus?

Mike.Perry
2006-02-18, 12:12 AM
I have a small customization file I am using with Autocad LT 2006 that will load work great after I load it.Hi

Please note I have *moved* this thread from the AutoCAD Customization (http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118) forum to this one as I believe it would be better served here ( due to the fact you are using an AutoCAD 2006 based product, thus utilizing the new CUI functionality ).

Thanks, Mike

Forum Moderator

darin.botts.94769
2006-02-20, 03:42 PM
Yes they are included in the (current) workspace, just not showing on the actual menu bar. I find it interesting that switching between several workspaces with different .mns files (different menu and toolbars), the menu's do not update/change as I believe they should. They should shouldn't they?

RobertB
2006-02-28, 03:52 AM
You probably have some odd errors in the file. That is the usual cause of such errors.