PDA

View Full Version : DB ployline not smooth

MikeM4OSU
2006-02-27, 08:43 PM
I have a home-run block that we use with electrical circuits. My problem is that the polyline are does not plot out smooth it is block or point to point. Is there a setting that I need to change to fix the plotting problem? I have attached the block for your viewing pleasure. I can pretty much stretch this block in any direction that I need and change the number of arrows as needed. Works pretty well except for the plotting issue.

Thanks for any help.

Mike

Chris.N
2006-02-27, 09:27 PM
first shot w/out looking at block, what are your settings in your 'Options' dialog box? i supplied my settings for the viewing pleasure, also... ;)

MikeM4OSU
2006-02-27, 09:36 PM
Thanks Chris, I have adjusted my settings to match yours and made a new plot and I do not see the problem. I will need to check the other cad stations within the office to make sure that they are set the same. When you get a chance let me know what you think of the block.

MikeM4OSU
2006-02-28, 05:33 PM
Chris or anyone else for that matter, is there a way to change the system variable for all drawings? We deal with a number of client drawings and the viewres is saved with each drawing.

Chris.N
2006-02-28, 06:55 PM
Chris or anyone else for that matter, is there a way to change the system variable for all drawings? We deal with a number of client drawings and the viewres is saved with each drawing.what you can do is find the variables and have them set to what you want in a custom lsp file. I have one that will automatically set (among other things) my prefered snap mode via the SYSVARS methods.

try searching info on acaddoc.lsp. I think that lisp file name will automatically be loaded when placed in your acad support directory.

anyone, please correct me if i am wrong.