PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Drafting Station not Found...

mike.smith696451
2006-03-07, 05:18 PM
While using the pipe editor I continue to see the message "Warning: Drafting Station not Found" pop up in the command window. It doesn't seem to affect anything but I can't get rid of it or figure out why it is happening. Has anyone ever seen this before?

dfarris75
2006-03-12, 08:40 PM
When exactly does it pop up? Does it occur at the same time every time? Pay close attention and perhaps you'll notice what's causing it.

MHultgren
2006-03-13, 02:26 PM
Check which alignment is current and which alignment you have the pipe run associated with. If they are the same, your pipe run does not match your alignment location. Pipe runs should be located perpendicular to an alignment if you are not using the run to define an alignment. So, if you have a manhole that is at what would be station -0+05 (5' beyond the alignment start point), you will get this error whenever you try to create a profile or work with the pipe editor.

mike.smith696451
2006-03-14, 04:12 PM
Looks like you nailed it...Thanks Mark

I do have one pipe node I placed past the end of the alignment. I did this to pick up an existing mh outside of the current survey. Its good to know what is causing it even though it isn't adversely affecting the drawing.

Thanks all

bye