PDA

View Full Version : Apartment Blocks

H-Angus
2006-03-14, 04:42 PM
A few pre-rendered models of a scheme we are doing. Its been the result of Local Authorities saying you can can have apartments on the site but they must look like houses.

Maverick91
2006-03-14, 05:14 PM
A few pre-rendered models of a scheme we are doing. Its been the result of Local Authorities saying you can can have apartments on the site but they must look like houses. What software did you do the modeling with? I saw the railing on the balcony and it looks complex.

BTW: IMHO they don't look like apartments, but also not like houses I've ever seen. I like them -- it's a nice compromise

H-Angus
2006-03-16, 09:23 AM
What software did you do the modeling with? I saw the railing on the balcony and it looks complex.

BTW: IMHO they don't look like apartments, but also not like houses I've ever seen. I like them -- it's a nice compromise

We use ADT for technical drawings and 3ds Max for modelling/renders.

Have you seen the Lurpak adverts, the ones with the little trombone man made out of butter? Anyway our Client has dubbed this site the lurpak place.

Maverick91
2006-03-16, 03:14 PM
We use ADT for technical drawings and 3ds Max for modelling/renders.

Have you seen the Lurpak adverts, the ones with the little trombone man made out of butter? Anyway our Client has dubbed this site the lurpak place.I've not seen the commercials. They must not be here in the States. But I can see how your client would joke about the blocks of butter. ;-)

de-co1
2006-03-17, 08:41 AM
This is a very neat set of models! Good job on the model detailing - look forward to seeing a finished version.

H-Angus
2006-03-20, 11:02 PM
This is a very neat set of models! Good job on the model detailing - look forward to seeing a finished version.

As soon as they are I will post them. I just hope the details are incorporated into the finished project.