View Full Version : Do Tables in AutoCAD 2006 utilize multiple formulas in one cell?
2006-03-15, 08:06 PM
will the table in autocad 2006 utilize multiple formulas in one cell?
here is and example of the formula i need to use:
or is it just 1+1=2?
2006-03-15, 10:19 PM
Please note I have *split* your post from thread "Importing Excel Spreadsheet/Tables, and created this new thread.
Please note I have *moved* this thread from the ATP Course Wishlist (http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=147) forum to this one...
The folllowing links might prove helpful / useful...
* AUGI Forum Guidelines (http://forums.augi.com/faq.php?faq=vb_augi)
* How to Forum article (http://www.augi.com/forums/Forums.pdf) ( Opens PDF document ).
* Threads found in the "Forum Tips & Tricks (http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)" forum ( please note, this forum has restricted posting privileges - "regular" members can not post in there ).
* Most Frequently Asked Questions (http://www.augi.com/forums/default.asp?page=545)
* User Maintenance (http://forums.augi.com/faq.php?faq=vb_user_maintain)
* General Forum Usage (http://forums.augi.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage)
* Reading and Posting Messages (http://forums.augi.com/faq.php?faq=vb_read_and_post)
To experiment and get comfortable with the AUGI Forums and the forum tools available, please use the New Forum Users (http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47) forum ( not for Technical questions relating to Autodesk products ).
Simply dive in, pick the most relevant Sub-Forum and start posting.
2006-03-17, 11:14 PM
There is no IF statement, sorry.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.11 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.