PDA

View Full Version : 3M Electric Coating

bradlyferrell
2006-03-18, 04:32 AM
Hello all,
I am new to this forum, so I wanted to introduce myself and upload something & share some of my work.
This render is quite simple, but it turned out very well I thought. It was created for a product catalog for a company I used to work for. I created well over a hundred product renders for them using AutoCAD 2004 for all the geometry and 3DS MAX 6 to render the .dwg files.
-Can anyone guess how I managed to get the label (material) on the can?
-No, I didn't peel it off the can or use an image file from the manufacturer.

I will share more as time permits, unless you all feel my work is sub-par for this forum:)
<moderator> Separate question split off into it's own thread (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=35962)<moderator>
Thanks in advance for any help someone can provide!
Until my next post...happy drafting and remember...Drafters Do It With Precision!!

Bradly Ferrell

bradlyferrell
2006-03-19, 05:24 AM
After more careful observation, I realize a posted my render in the wrong forum...lmao!
Sorry about that.
I shall dig up my renders of "architectural interiors" and post those here instead.
Again, sorry about the mistake...it was late when I posted yesterday :)

Wanderer
2006-03-20, 06:03 PM
Hello! Welcome to the forums and congrats on making your first posts. Please note, I've split off your customization question and move it to another forum. :)

So... now that you've made me curious... how did you do the label? It's a very cool looking render. Looks very real.

After more careful observation, I realize a posted my render in the wrong forum...lmao!
Sorry about that.
I shall dig up my renders of "architectural interiors" and post those here instead.
Again, sorry about the mistake...it was late when I posted yesterday :)

bradlyferrell
2006-03-21, 03:32 AM
Thank you for redirecting my customization question to the correct forum.
The answer to the label material question is....

please check you PM.
hehehe